👨🏫 Course Author:Abhijeet Soni
- No earlier programming experience is required to master the discussed content.
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Deep understanding of basic and complex language features like Data types, Objects, Functions and many more…
- Understand and make use the new Features/ Additions/ Concepts introduced with ES6, ES7, ES8 & ES9 including ES5.
- Learn how to debug the code and increase the code quality.
- Provided with the demonstrated practicals and project code in the video’s to ease your practice and understanding.
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know any pre-requisite programming knowledge nor any language expertise.
Having a deep-dive of the concepts in this course, you’ll learn all about:
Patterns To Create Objects
Debugging in Chrome
Shopping Cart Project: Putting All Together
ES6: Features with their Syntax
Iterators & Generators
Maps & Sets
Extensions of Built-in Objects
ES7: New Features
ES8: New Features
ES9: New Features
World Weather Project: Putting All Together
Course Roundup and many more…
This course will assist:
Inclining towards the learning/ understanding of any client/ server side programming language.
Open Source Language: Freely Available.
Much more than Scripting programming language.
Scalability and Performance Features.
Evolving steadily & ES6 represents the BEST !!!
Base of most of the frameworks like Angular.
Supported by a broad coalition of companies.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Understanding the new Features and Additions
- Understand the basics to move head with the popular libraries/frameworks like jQuery
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 15 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.