📖 Overview:Zero to Hero admin guide
👨🏫 Course Author:Tadeu Granemann
- Familiarity with Azure Portal and Azure CLI.
- Understanding of Kubernetes objects, such as Namespaces, Pods and RBAC.
- Basic Bash and Linux command line knowledge.
- Understanding of network concepts.
🤓 What You will Learn:
- What is Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Managed vs self-managed Kubernetes solutions.
- AKS Capacity Analysis.
- Detailed AKS Network architecture.
- How to create an AKS cluster using Azure Portal and Azure CLI.
- AKS authentication and authorization, including integration with Active Directory.
- How AKS manages Azure storage volumes.
- AKS monitoring and log debugging.
Learn how to create and manage Kubernetes using one of the leading managed services on the market.
Azure Kubernetes Service Zero to Hero admin guide is an intermediate course which describes:
Comparison of Managed vs self-managed Kubernetes solutions;
Pros and Cons of Managed Kubernetes services;
AKS Capacity Analysis;
Detailed AKS network architecture;
How to create an AKS cluster using Azure Portal and Azure CLI;
Integrate AKS with Active Directory;
Create Kubernetes users using self-signed certificates;
How AKS creates and manages Azure storage resources;
AKS monitoring and log debugging.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Fearless Kubernetes administrators.
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 3.5 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.