📖 Overview:Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
👨🏫 Course Author:Sorin Dumitrascu
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Identify the inputs to the Estimate Activity Durations process
- Identify tools and techniques of the Estimate Activity Durations process
- Recognize the parametric estimating formula
- Recognize the three-point estimating types
- Recognize examples of the outputs of the Estimate Activity Durations process
- Identify the elements of a typical project schedule
- Recognize the inputs of the Develop Schedule process
- Identify tools and techniques used for the Develop Schedule process
- Recognize characteristics of the critical path method
- Determine start and finish dates for activities in a given network diagram
- Identify techniques used to shorten overall schedule duration
- Identify outputs of the Develop Schedule process
- Perform a forward pass using the critical path method
- Perform a backward pass using the critical path method
- Identify the total float of each noncritical path
- Identify the free float of each activity on a noncritical path
- Identify the critical path and its characteristics
- Recognize how to create a schedule network diagram from a table
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Estimate Activity Durations and Develop Schedule processes
The Develop the Project Schedule (PMI – PMP) is course 10 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
In order to plan a schedule for anything, from a birthday party to a mission, you need to make an educated guess of how long the work is going to take, and then figure out the overall schedule.
A huge part of your job as a project manager is to see that all the work happens at the right time. If it doesn’t, delays in one area can cause a domino effect that cascades through the remainder of the project.
In this course, you’re going to learn how to estimate activity durations for your project, and how to develop the project schedule using those estimates.
1. Inputs to Estimate Activity Durations
2. High-level Duration Estimates
3. Using Parametric Estimating for Activity Durations
4. Using Three-point Estimating for Activity Durations
5. Outputs of Estimate Activity Durations
6. Overview of the Project Schedule
7. Inputs to Develop Schedule
8. Tools and Techniques of Develop Schedule
9. The Critical Path Method
10. CPM: Determining Start and Finish Dates
11. Leads & Lags and Schedule Compression
12. Outputs of Develop Schedule
13. Performing the Forward Pass
14. Performing the Backward Pass
15. Determining the Total Float
16. Determining the Free Float
17. Determining the Critical Path
18. Creating a Schedule Network Diagram from a Table
19. Exercise: Developing the Project Schedule
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
👥 Who this course is for?
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 2.5 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.