Acquire a powerful probabilistic modelling tool for modern machine learning, with fundamentals and application in Python
👨🏫 Course Author:
- A basic understanding of linear algebra
- Basic experience with coding
🤓 What You will Learn:
- The mathematics behind an algorithm such as the scikit-learn GaussianProcessRegressor algorithm
- The benefits of Gaussian process regression
- Examples of Gaussian process regression in action
- The most important kernels needed for Gaussian process regression
- How to apply Gaussian process regression in Python using scikit-learn
Probabilistic modelling, which falls under the Bayesian paradigm, is gaining popularity world-wide. Its powerful capabilities, such as giving a reliable estimation of its own uncertainty, makes Gaussian process regression a must-have skill for any data scientist. Gaussian process regression is especially powerful when applied in the fields of data science, financial analysis, engineering and geostatistics.
This course covers the fundamental mathematical concepts needed by the modern data scientist to confidently apply Gaussian process regression. The course also covers the implementation of Gaussian process regression in Python.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Data scientists
- Anybody interested in probabilistic modelling and Bayesian statistics
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 1 hour on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.