📖 Overview:Learn how the different levels of IT technical support work, from service desk to infrastructure and server support
👨🏫 Course Author:John Courtenay
- To have a basic understanding of using a computer, i.e. home use
🤓 What You will Learn:
- The different levels of IT support and how they relate to each other
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and how they are applied in real-world situations
- How to set a secure password
- Assessing user ability when dealing with incoming service requests
On this course, you will learn how the different levels of IT technical support work, topics include the following:
* Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Data Protection
* Assessing User Ability
* How to ensure passwords are secure
* Ticket escalations and priority exceptions
Also included on this course are some insider tips, such as how to build useful contacts within your company when you’re working at desktop support level. Although this is possible at any level, I’ve found this be easiest at level 2 as you are more likely to move around to fix issues.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Anyone who has just started out in IT or is considering a career in this field
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 31 mins on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.