📖 Overview:Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
👨🏫 Course Author:Sorin Dumitrascu
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Recognize Direct and Manage Project Work process activities
- Identify the inputs to the Direct and Manage Project Work process
- Identify the tools and techniques used in the Direct and Manage Project Work process
- Recognize examples of outputs of the Direct and Manage Project Work process
- Recognize the purpose of the Manage Project Knowledge process
- Distinguish between monitoring activities and controlling activities
- Recognize examples of the inputs to the Monitor and Control Work process
- Identify the tools and techniques used in the Monitor and Control Project Work process
- Identify the outputs of the Monitor and Control Project Work process
- Recognize the principles associated with updating project baselines
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Direct and Manage Project Work, Manage Project Knowledge, and Monitor and Control Project Work processes
The Managing Project Work (PMI PMP) is course 2 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Most projects aren’t lucky enough to enjoy smooth sailing from beginning to end. Unforeseen events and difficulties usually crop up somewhere along the line. And these can steer a project off course. But don’t worry, in this course, you’ll learn how to direct and manage the work of a project. In addition, this course will show you how to monitor and control project work, to ensure work performance is in line with requirements. And how to leverage knowledge throughout the life cycle of the project.
1. The Direct and Manage Project Work Process
2. Inputs to Direct and Manage Project Work
3. Techniques for Directing and Managing Project Work
4. Direct and Manage Project Work Outputs
5. The Manage Project Knowledge Process
6. Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
7. Monitor and Control Project Work Process Inputs
8. Monitor and Control Project Work Process Techniques
9. Monitor and Control Project Work Outputs
10. Project Baselines Updates
11. Exercise: Managing Project Work and Knowledge
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
👥 Who this course is for?
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 2 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.