📖 Overview:Learn about steady-state and transient power system stability to further your career in electrical and power engineering
👨🏫 Course Author:Ricardo Romero, PE
- Basic knowledge of AC circuits
- Prior knowledge of circuit analysis
- Prior knowledge of power systems
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Power System Stability Concepts
- Steady-State Stability
- Transient Stability
- The Swing Equation
This course is the fourth part of a multi-part course series about one of the main areas of electrical engineering: power system analysis. Power system analysis is the core of power engineering and its understanding is therefore essential for a career in this field. In this fourth course of the multi-part course series, you will learn about steady-state and transient stability of power systems and their importance in the safe and reliable operation of power systems. The course is divided into the following sections:
1. Introduction to Power System Stability: in section 2, we will introduce the concept of power system stability at a high level. We will begin by defining steady-state and transient stability and discussing the differences between them. We will also introduce important fundamental concepts, such as the swing equation and the power angle curve.
2. Steady-State Stability: in section 3, we will thoroughly discuss steady-state stability. Steady-state stability is the ability of a power system to remain stable after a small disturbance in the system occurs. These small disturbances can be normal operating occurrences, such as load changes in the system and it is therefore critical that a power system is able to withstand these small changes and remain stable. We will discuss several key concepts, such as the synchronizing power, damping ration, damping power, among others, to aid our understanding of steady-state stability.
In each section, several examples are solved to illustrate how to analyze real-world power systems.
By learning about steady-state and transient stability and their importance in power systems, you will be able to continue your study of power system analysis for a career in power engineering and electrical engineering.
Remember that Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. I am also always available for questions while you go through the course to ensure everything is clear.
See you in the course!
👥 Who this course is for?
- Anybody with an interest in learning about power systems and power engineering
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 1 hour on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.