📖 Overview:Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
👨🏫 Course Author:Sorin Dumitrascu
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Describe key principles of how to control change during a project
- Distinguish between configuration management activities
- Identify inputs to the Perform Integrated Change Control process
- Determine the outcome of a change control process, given an example
- Identify the inputs to the Close Project or Phase process
- Recognize how tools and techniques are used to close a project or project phase
- Recognize examples of the outputs of the Close Project or Phase process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Perform Integrated Change Control and Close Project or Phase processes
The Project Changes and Closing (PMI – PMP) is course 3 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
It happens every time. Your customer or team members come up with great ideas during a project of how the product could be so much better if. But that can be a sure recipe for disaster. This course teaches you how to apply the perform integrated change control process. It also explains the closed project or phase process. Guiding you how to ensure product acceptance, tie up loose ends, and assess the project’s success.
1. Integrated Change Control
2. Configuration Management
3. Inputs to Perform Integrated Change Control
4. The Change Control Process
5. Outputs of Perform Integrated Change Control
6. Inputs to Close Project or Phase
7. Close Project or Phase Tools and Techniques
8. Outputs of the Close Project or Phase Process
9. Exercise: Managing Change and Closing the Project
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
👥 Who this course is for?
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 2 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.