📖 Overview:Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Speed Your Publishing With Kindle.
👨🏫 Course Author:Jens Belner
- Motivation to publish on Kindle
🤓 What You will Learn:
- How to get started with Kindle.
- Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
- Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your ebook fast.
- How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
- How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
- How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
- How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
- Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
- Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
- And so many more…
If you’ve always wanted to publish a book or been wondering how to sell information products utilizing your special skills and knowledge.
…then this is probably the most important letter you’ll ever read.
On this page you’ll learn a simple but yet so effective way to reach more people without spending a fortune on advertising.
How? In one word: “Kindle”
Heard about it? Of course you did.
Expand Your Market Reach
In Just A Few Clicks.
Kindle is just amazing.
With millions of downloads per day, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
What if you can get your ebooks exposed to literally millions of people on a day to day basis?
With Kindle you can.
And you don’t need to be a marketing genius to succeed with it.
The fact is Kindle has made it so simple for author to publish their info-products that even a child can do it.
The World’s Biggest
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kindle…
1. Kindle is a product of Amazon; it was designed to become the world’s best e-reader by the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
2. As of December, 2017, Kindle had nearly 5.9 million ebooks available in the United States alone.
3. Kindle Ebook Exclusives, a catalog of digital books that are only available on Amazon, contains over 850,000 items.
4. The first Kindle device released by Amazon sold out in five and a half hours.
5. Amazon has introduced Kindle software for use on various devices and platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS and Windows Phone.
6. In 2010, Kindle reader accounted for 59% of all ereaders that were shipped worldwide.
7. In January, 2011, Amazon announced that Kindle books were outselling their traditional print counterparts for the first time ever.
8. In May, 2016, Amazon released the official Kindle Audio Adapter for reading ebooks aloud through a text-to-speech system for the blind and visually impaired.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Kindle publishing has high returns.
Kindle can lead you to become an authority in your niche.
Amazon Kindle is designed to sell books.
Generate income without spending any money upfront.
Publishing on Kindle is easy.
Speed Publishing With Kindle
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Kindle to publish your ebooks in just a few clicks.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside
This Video Training:
How to get started with Kindle.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your ebook fast.
How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
And so many more…
👥 Who this course is for?
- Anyone who want to learn how to publish on Kindle
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 1.5 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.