📖 Overview:Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
👨🏫 Course Author:Sorin Dumitrascu
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
🤓 What You will Learn:
- Recognize key activities performed during the Validate Scope process
- Identify the inputs to the Validate Scope process
- Distinguish between Validate Scope and Control Quality processes
- Identify the outputs of the Validate Scope process
- Understand the purpose of the Control Scope process
- Identify inputs to the Control Scope process
- Recognize activities in the variance analysis technique
- Recognize examples of outputs of the Control Scope process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Validate Scope and Control Scope processes
The Validate and Control Scope (PMI – PMP) is course 8 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP). The course is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK6) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
There are three priorities you’ll have as project manager. To make sure your projects meets stakeholder expectations and to make sure the project comes in on time and on budget.
In this course you’ll learn about two processes that help you meet those obligations, validate scope and control scope. In validate scope, you formalize acceptance of the scope by all parties. And in control scope you manage changes to the scope baseline. Both of these processes are critical to project success.
1. Validating Project Scope
2. Inputs to Validate Scope
3. Validate Scope versus Control Quality
4. Outputs of Validate Scope
5. The Control Scope Process
6. Inputs to Control Scope
7. Performing a Variance Analysis
8. Outputs of Control Scope
9. Exercise: Validating and Controlling Scope
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
👥 Who this course is for?
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 1.5 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.