📖 Overview:The most detailed C# coding tutorial using Visual Studio Community. Learn from scratch and be the master.
👨🏫 Course Author:Morad Rawashdeh
- Visual Studio Community
🤓 What You will Learn:
- C# App Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Visual Studio and Visual Programming
- Navigating the Visual Studio IDE
- Creating Simple Apps in Visual Studio
- Creating, Compiling and Running a Visual C# Project with Two Classes
- Classes, Objects, Methods and strings
- String Interpolation
- Constructors & Auto-Implemented Properties
- Control Statements ( if, if…else, for, while, do…while, switch, break, continue )
- Equality and Relational Operators
- Methods with Multiple Parameters
- Set and Get Methods
- Method Overloading
- Auto-Implemented Properties
- Increment and Decrement Operators
- Random-Number Generation
- Passing Arguments By Value and By Reference
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Generic List Collection
- Writing Code and Using IntelliSense
- Converting Between Simple Types Explicitly and Implicitly
C# is one of the top 5 programming languages around the world, it is written to be a general-purpose, functional, generic and object-oriented programming language.
You will learn how to use Visual Studio Community to build wonderful C# apps using simple, great and unique techniques.
No programming experience is needed to take this course.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Beginner or Advanced C# learners.
- Computer Science Students who want to build there graduating projects.
- For Intermediates who want to learn more coding tricks.
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 8 hours on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.