📖 Overview:Learn color mixing rules and layering technique to create a realistic flower
👨🏫 Course Author:Yana Shvets
- Watercolor set (student quality is OK)
- Watercolor paper (can be cellulose)
- 2-3 round brushes (small and big)
- Additional tools such as pencil, eraser, tissues
🤓 What You will Learn:
- How to choose colors for your painting
- The difference between cold and warm colors, and how to use them
- How to mix colors to achieve darker tone
- Color wheel secrets
- How to blend colors to achieve soft transitions on flower petals
- How to create a realistic 3-dimensional flower
If you are starting out with watercolors and particularly interested in painting flowers, this simple course is For You!
YOU WILL LEARN
– the difference between cold and warm colors and how to use them
– how to mix colors using a color wheel
– how to create soft washes
– how to use layering technique in botanical art
– how to create a 3-dimensional flower keeping it light and tender
MATERIALS USED IN THIS CLASS
– Watercolor paper: Canson Montval, cold press, 300 gsm. You can use any cellulose (student quality) paper of any texture. If you plan to print an outline on the watercolor paper sheet, choose thinner paper (120 gsm)
– 2-3 brushes: 1 small synthetic round brush, 1 middle-sized synthetic round brush. You can use more if you want.
– soft pencil for a sketch (if you will draw one), eraser.
– watercolors: I used Rosa professional watercolors. You can use any watercolor brand you own.
Colors You will need:
pink color (Magenta/ Quinacridone/ Alizarin/or any cold red color)
warm red (Cadmium Red)
green (Phthalo green/ Turquoise/ Emerald green/ Cobalt Turquoise/ or any cold green)
blue (Ultramarine/ Ceruleum/ Blue Indanthrene)
yellow (Cadmium yellow)
INSIDE THE COURSE
– theoretical lesson about color mixing and creating your own palette for botanical painting.
– simple step by step explanation of painting process, petal by petal.
– an outline of a daisy for you to download and trace – no need to draw anything!
Warning: This course doesn’t have a video of drawing a daisy in pencil. Instead you can download an outline of a flower, print it on watercolor paper and paint right away!
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
The course is made for beginners in watercolor who want to advance in color mixing, understand the theory and love botanical art.
👥 Who this course is for?
- Beginners in watercolor who want to learn the foundations
- People who love botanical art and want to improve skills
Enroll now in the Course to get
🏅 Certificate of Completion
📹 33 mins on-demand video
📅 Full lifetime access to the course
Get Latest free coupon on 'Telegram'
Did you just missed a course? Well don't miss it next time when we add a new course by getting an immediate update 😀 on our "Telegram Channel".
👉 Click here to join
We Update Our Site Every hour by +Adding New Coupon. It takes our lot of time & effort 😓. You can support us by a little donation and keep this website alive 🙂.